Eccho Rights signs Gonul for three new territories
Ahead of DISCOP Istanbul, Eccho Rights announces three new deals on the Turkish Drama Gonul from Most Productions. The independent distributor has sold the show to RTV21 in Kosovo, TV21 in Macedonia and Viva Channel in Israel.
“Gonul is a very strong story about love, family, legacy and domestic violence. A woman falls in love with the wrong man, then struggles to regain her independence and shape her own future. It's a nail-biting thriller, as well as a story about true love and family bonds,” says Fredrik af Malmborg, managing director at Eccho Rights.
From the producers of global hit Sila, Gonul tells the story of a dark love triangle and aired on Star TV in Turkey.
- Eccho Rights to represent Everywhere I Go worldwide20 September 2019
- Eccho Rights launching North Star at MIPCOM18 September 2019
- Eccho Rights in exclusive pact with SIC 11 September 2019
- Eccho Rights recruits new Sales & Acquisitions Executive for Scandinavia28 June 2019
- Silver Spoon picked up for remake in Korea24 June 2019