Macedonia orders Stone In The River
Eccho Rights have signed a deal with Kanal 5 in Macedonia for the thriller Stone in the River.
Ivan Mircevski, General Manager at Kanal 5, comments on the deal, “Stone in the River fits nicely into our upcoming schedule. We were drawn to the look of the show and the high production values really shine through. This, coupled with the pace of the storyline, is going to be a great draw to our viewers.”
Glomax Entertainment produced Stone in the River and Kanal 5 will broadcast the show in early February 2016.
Petra Larsson, sales and acquisitions manager at Eccho Rights, says, “In terms of television drama, Hungary is definitely a country to watch and there are some great products coming out of the region. Glomax has produced a top class series in Stone in the River that will appeal to audiences around the world.”
Stone in the River tells the story of a tourist boat with 116 people on board that disappears from a river near Chernobyl at the time of the nuclear disaster. Years later, three people trying to run away from their past end up in the same hospital and the secrets of the missing boat start to unravel. They discover a pharmaceutical company close to bankruptcy, state conspiracy and illegal human testing of a mysterious virus.
- Eccho Rights brings Scandinavian titles to new North American Streaming platform Topic13 November 2019
- The Promise renewed for third season31 October 2019
- Vlad season three commissioned in Romania30 October 2019
- The Promise sells overseas as second season starts in Turkey 3 October 2019
- Eccho Rights to represent brand-new Turkish Drama Sisterhood produced by Sürec Film30 September 2019