Who’s Got the Money? gets green light for series in Egypt and pi
Eccho Rights, the distribution arm of Sparks Eccho Group, kicks off 2014 with duo of deals on French game show Who’s Got the Money?
Toro TV has acquired the format for the Italian market, while Al Hayat have commissioned Imagic to produce a massive 65 episodes for Egyptian audiences.
Who’s Got the Money? comes from French TV, veterans in creating successful game show formats such as the worldwide hit Duel.
Fredrik Af Malmborg, Managing Director at Eccho Rights, comments, “French TV have a great history in creating thrilling game shows and they’ve come up with another hit format with Who’s Got the Money? It’s one of those shows that you can see hitting screens the world over.”
In Who’s Got the Money? 12 people line up in front of ‘the profiler’ clutching suitcases. Some contain money and some don’t. The profiler must eliminate the empty suitcases through a series of extreme challenges designed to unveil those without money. Contestants need excellent judgment, nerves of steel and razor sharp instincts to win. -
- Eccho Rights takes new Turkish drama to Spain and Albania11 December 2019
- Eccho Rights takes award-winning drama Everywhere I go to Spain5 December 2019
- Eccho Rights to represent Swedish drama LOVE ME worldwide4 December 2019
- Eccho Rights brings Scandinavian titles to new North American Streaming platform Topic13 November 2019
- The Promise renewed for third season31 October 2019