Eccho Rights continues to find success in Asia
Vision 2 has licenced the Turkish drama, Karadayi from distributor Eccho Rights. The Indonesian broadcaster will air the first two series of the show, a total of 199 episodes, starting in September.
The deal signifies the deepening impact of the distributor in Asia. Gary Pudney, head of the Asia Pacific office at Eccho Rights, comments, "Karadayi continues to be popular with territories around the world simply because it's a great quality drama. We are seeing increasing momentum in sales across Asia at the moment, which is illustrated by this second drama deal with Televiva."
Karadayi continues to rate as the number one show in Turkey across all genres. Season two is currently on air and season three is in the works. Eccho Rights has now sold the show to over 40 countries worldwide.
Created by Ay Yapim, the show tells the story of Mahir, who takes his place as head of his family when his father is found guilty of a murder he did not commit. Mahir sets out to discover the real killer, drawing his respectable family into a war with the criminals behind the crime. The quest for justice is complicated by a love story involving the judge who holds his father's fate in her hands.
- Eccho Rights takes new Turkish drama to Spain and Albania11 December 2019
- Eccho Rights takes award-winning drama Everywhere I go to Spain5 December 2019
- Eccho Rights to represent Swedish drama LOVE ME worldwide4 December 2019
- Eccho Rights brings Scandinavian titles to new North American Streaming platform Topic13 November 2019
- The Promise renewed for third season31 October 2019