Effective as of the 25th of May 2018
In general, Eccho Rights is required to process personal information in order to fulfil requirements in agreements and other obligations towards our clients. For instance, this may include, but is not limited to, the contact details of a person working for the client. The personal information gathered about this person may be required for example; in order to send inquiries to the company; issuing invoices; or sending them program materials. Eccho Rights also collects so called “cookies” from our websites, which will be explained in greater detail below, allowing us to reach more relevant recipients of the advertisement that we have to offer. There are many examples of where it is necessary for Eccho Rights to process personal information, but for every piece of personal information that Eccho Rights collect, store and use, we want to ensure you that we do so thoughtfully and with your best interest in mind.
We will be clear with you about how and when we might share information.
In some contexts, we will share certain information. For example, like most services, if you interact with Eccho Rights through a third party like Facebook or a mobile provider, we share some information with them and they share some information with us in order to enable your interaction. And we also share and receive de-identified information with third-party analytics companies to help us understand how the content we license is performing, with marketing partners who help us with promotional efforts, and with advertisement aggregators who allow us to advertise our programs. There also may be times when we want to share information with you. For example, newsletters are a great way to keep our clients updated on the latest news regarding the programs that we offer. Similarly, you can ask us to share information to you, like the contact information to our sales agents, who may want to directly send you news or promotional offers, but you can also revoke that permission at any time.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
2. Your Consent
By being a client or partner of Eccho Rights’ and/or by visiting, using or interacting with Eccho Rights’ websites and/or social media you are consenting to:
- the transfer of your information abroad from where you live;
- the collection, use, sharing, and other processing of your information,including for advertising-related purposes; and,
- the public availability of your information and the controls over such information.
3. The Information We Collect
3.1 Client’s Contact Information
When a company becomes a client of Eccho Rights, we may ask that company for information such as a contact person for further correspondence, which could include name, email address, phone number, office address, postal code, and country.
Eccho Rights may also access personal information that is publically available on a company’s website and store this information for the purpose of contacting the company regarding relevant content.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers to recognise your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been viewed), web bugs (similar to pixel tags), and web storage, which are used in desktop software or mobile devices.
We use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them).
When you use or interact with Eccho Rights’ website and/or social media (collectively the “Websites”), we may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how the Websites is accessed and used. This information may include:
- what pages you have visited, your interactions with content that is uploaded, advertising, products, and services which are offered, linked to, or made available on or through the Websites;
- the details of the queries you make and the date and time of your request; and,
- technical data, which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, device attributes, network connection type (e.g., WiFi, 3G, LTE) and provider, network and device performance, browser type and language.
You hereby consent to the use of the cookies and other technologies described above.
3.2 Third-Party Applications
If you interact with, and sign up to applications provided by, Eccho Rights using credentials from a third-party application (e.g., Facebook), you authorise us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted access credentials. We may also collect other information available on or through your third- party application account, including, for example, your name, profile picture, country, hometown, email address, date of birth, gender, friends’ names and profile pictures, and networks.
Since Eccho Rights sends and receives payments through international banks, it is essential for us to collect and store additional information, like your name, date of birth, and phone number, and provide it to payment processors we work with to issue invoices, to enable credit checks and to send you invoices.
4. Our Use of Information
Consistent with the permissions you give us to collect the information, we may use the information we collect, including your personal information:
- to ensure that materials, such as program video files, are sent to Eccho Rights’ clients;
- to analyse your use of the Websites, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Websites;
- to communicate with you for service-related purposes including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which are relevant to the relationship with Eccho Rights its services;
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
- to process payments;
- to provide you with information, advertising, or other content which is influenced by your location and your location in relation to other clients; and
5. Transfer to Other Countries
We are committed to protecting our clients’ information. However, while we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of the information that we store.
7. Accessing and Updating User Information
Eccho Rights AB
111 35 Stockholm