Eccho Rights sings Eei-Eei-Oh!
Eccho Rights announces a massive four deals on its new entertainment format, Eei-Eei-Oh! where people and their pets take centre stage.
Tuvalu in The Netherlands, Newen in France and Endemol in Portugal have all licenced Eei-Eei-Oh! Plus Eccho Rights has also secured licences in Italy with the producers to be announced. On top of these new licences the show already has a broadcast deal in Spain on Telecinco.
Eei-Eei-Oh! comes from BIC Formats and celebrates man’s relationship with animals. Owners bring their beloved pets to the studio where they perform in front of a jury and studio audience. Paws, not points are awarded for the most deserving acts and the winners of each episode go through to a grand finale.
Nicola Söderlund, managing partner at Eccho Rights, comments on the deal, “Eei-Eei-Oh! has all the magic ingredients to become a primetime hit. By bringing together animals, laughs and the ahh factor, this show promises to appeal to all ages of viewer.”
- beIN Acquires Premium Turkish Content From Eccho Rights 7 December 2017
- El Accidente premiere tops Spanish ratings29 November 2017
- Eccho Rights signs up Star India's latest drama16 November 2017
- Most Productions’ Life of Secrets added to Eccho Rights catalogue26 October 2017
- Trotsky coming to Cannes - and Eccho Rights11 October 2017