Eccho Rights sings Eei-Eei-Oh!
Eccho Rights announces a massive four deals on its new entertainment format, Eei-Eei-Oh! where people and their pets take centre stage.
Tuvalu in The Netherlands, Newen in France and Endemol in Portugal have all licenced Eei-Eei-Oh! Plus Eccho Rights has also secured licences in Italy with the producers to be announced. On top of these new licences the show already has a broadcast deal in Spain on Telecinco.
Eei-Eei-Oh! comes from BIC Formats and celebrates man’s relationship with animals. Owners bring their beloved pets to the studio where they perform in front of a jury and studio audience. Paws, not points are awarded for the most deserving acts and the winners of each episode go through to a grand finale.
Nicola Söderlund, managing partner at Eccho Rights, comments on the deal, “Eei-Eei-Oh! has all the magic ingredients to become a primetime hit. By bringing together animals, laughs and the ahh factor, this show promises to appeal to all ages of viewer.”
- Eccho Rights presents MIPTV line up19 March 2019
- Eccho Rights picks up new ratings success The Promise for international distribution27 February 2019
- Eccho Rights presents Wounded Birds at NATPE22 January 2019
- Eccho Rights to distribute Finland-Chile co-production Invisible Heroes15 January 2019
- CJ ENM acquires leading international distributor Eccho Rights18 December 2018