Eccho Rights acquires Latin American rights to acclaimed "The Bible Collection"
Eccho Rights kicks off 2016 by launching a stunning, digitally re-mastered version of The Bible Collection for the Latin American market.
Since this landmark show was originally broadcast the whole catalogue has been restored and re-mastered to 4k quality by Lux Vide, making the content fresh for a new generation of viewers. Eccho Rights will distribute the entire collection of 20 x 90 minute episodes.
Barbora Susterova, sales and acquisitions director in Latin America at Eccho Rights, says, “The Bible Collection was a an iconic series that enjoyed extraordinary success when it was first broadcast, reaching over 300 million viewers and honored with several Emmy nominations awards. We are proud to be representing such a high value series on the Latin American market.
“The original series was beautiful, but the new re-mastered version has lifted the show to a whole new level of cinematography with astonishing image quality.”
The Bible is a collection of TV shows and movies made between 1992 and 2010 with all-star casts, including some of the biggest names of recent times.
Screen The Bible Collection here.
- Eccho Rights completes new deals for Stiletto Vendetta18 April 2018
- Atresmedia picks up Ezel as its latest Turkish acquisition16 April 2018
- Brave and Beautiful breaks new ground in the Far East28 March 2018
- Centro Medico renewed for over 1000 episodes23 March 2018
- Eccho Rights announces Prisoner of Love sales6 March 2018