Japanese game show pulls in success for Eccho Rights -
Zig Zag in the UK, Strix in Denmark, Sputnik in Belgium and Rossiya in Russia have snapped up the Japanese game show Ultimate Brain from Eccho Rights, the Stockholm based distributor.
Danny Fenton, CEO at Zig Zag Productions, says, “We are delighted to have found another hot Japanese format to work with thanks to the guys at Eccho Rights. We can see Ultimate Brain on screens here and, in fact, we are already in negotiations with a UK broadcaster.”
Ultimate Brain comes from Nippon Television Network in Japan where audiences fell for its blend of highly visual challenges and humour.
Nicola Söderlund, Managing Partner at Eccho Rights, says, “Ultimate Brain is everything we have come to expect from a Japanese game show and has all the ingredients of a classic primetime audience pleaser.”
Ultimate Brain poses questions like how do you climb a slope covered with slippery lotion, pop 450 balloons in less than two minutes or walk towards a huge fan wearing a parachute? The nation’s smartest people try to solve these questions using intelligence, intuition and creative thinking skills. Ultimate Brain is a mind-bending game with strong visual components that appeals to the whole family.
- Eccho Rights and Ay Yapim in new agreement for Stiletto Vendetta20 December 2017
- beIN Acquires Premium Turkish Content From Eccho Rights 7 December 2017
- First raft of sales announced for new Sürec Film series Cennet4 December 2017
- El Accidente premiere tops Spanish ratings29 November 2017
- Eccho Rights signs up Star India's latest drama16 November 2017