Strong result for Ezel in Chile
Turkish drama series Ezel premiered on Mega in Chile on the 28th of December with incredibly strong ratings. The first episode scored 25,8% ratings with a 36,2% share and after four episodes the ratings are stable.
“Ezel is an amazing drama series. So far the show has aired in over 80 territories and has been a big success in each one,” says Fredrik af Malmborg, the managing director of Eccho Rights, which distributes the series world wide.
The version aired in Chile is the original Turkish series with some down edits and Spanish dub. Ezel was originally produced by Ay Yapim in Turkey and aired on ATV.The series stars Kenan Imirzalioğlu and Cansu Dere. It tells the story of a young man who is betrayed by his financé and best friends and thrown into prison for life. In prison, he fakes his own death to escape and tracks down his former friends to seek revenge.
Ezel is one of the most successful Turkish drama series ever and has won several awards including C21 Best Scripted Drama. - See more at: http://sparksnetwork.com/Ecchorights/News.aspx?type=ecchorightsnews&min=0#sthash.T1IIr2Rr.dpuf
- El Accidente sells across LATAM18 June 2018
- Stiletto Vendetta to return in September8 June 2018
- Stiletto Vendetta finds new broadcasters across Europe25 May 2018
- Eccho Rights completes new deals for Stiletto Vendetta18 April 2018
- Atresmedia picks up Ezel as its latest Turkish acquisition16 April 2018