Eccho Rights launches Stone in the River ahead of DISCOP - See m
Eccho Rights has acquired the distribution rights to the ground-breaking drama, Stone in the River and will launch the show at DISCOP.
Produced by LA and Budapest based Glomax Entertainment, the show tells the story of a tourist boat with 116 people on board that disappears without a trace from a river near Chernobyl at the time of the nuclear disaster. When three people who are trying to leave their past behind turn up at the same hospital, the mystery of the missing boat starts to unravel. The trio discover a pharmaceutical company on the brink of bankruptcy, illegal human testing and an outbreak of a mysterious virus.
“Stone in the River is an amazing production and the first drama to hit the world market that has been produced in both English and Hungarian from the very beginning. We’re really excited to be adding this show to our slate,” says Fredrik af Malmborg, managing director at Eccho Rights.
Stone in the River has been compared with genre breaking dramas like 'The Bridge’ and 'Prison Break'.
Season one of Stone in the River is produced in eight x 45 min episodes and distributed worldwide by Eccho Rights.
- Eccho Rights signs up Star India's latest drama16 November 2017
- Most Productions’ Life of Secrets added to Eccho Rights catalogue26 October 2017
- Trotsky coming to Cannes - and Eccho Rights11 October 2017
- Phi to be Korean TV's first Turkish Drama27 September 2017
- Eccho Rights bringing Cennet to Mipcom26 September 2017