Eccho Rights makes new friends
Eccho Rights takes on distribution of a heart-warming, hidden-camera prank show called Fantasy Friends where toys come to life and help children make sense of the world around them.
In the show a favourite toy is equipped with speakers and a comedy presenter starts talking to the child. The parents watch from a secret room as the children reveal their inner thoughts to their toy.
Fantasy Friends could be set up to help parents better understand their children and even make them change their behaviour. But above all it’s a show where children open up in cute, hilarious and, sometimes, mind-blowing ways.
ABC Japan created Fantasy Friends and the show has been airing in the country for three years. Eccho Rights took the format to MIPTV where it attracted a lot of interest from across the globe.
- Eccho Rights completes new deals for Stiletto Vendetta18 April 2018
- Atresmedia picks up Ezel as its latest Turkish acquisition16 April 2018
- Brave and Beautiful breaks new ground in the Far East28 March 2018
- Centro Medico renewed for over 1000 episodes23 March 2018
- Eccho Rights announces Prisoner of Love sales6 March 2018