Eccho Rights makes new friends
Eccho Rights takes on distribution of a heart-warming, hidden-camera prank show called Fantasy Friends where toys come to life and help children make sense of the world around them.
In the show a favourite toy is equipped with speakers and a comedy presenter starts talking to the child. The parents watch from a secret room as the children reveal their inner thoughts to their toy.
Fantasy Friends could be set up to help parents better understand their children and even make them change their behaviour. But above all it’s a show where children open up in cute, hilarious and, sometimes, mind-blowing ways.
ABC Japan created Fantasy Friends and the show has been airing in the country for three years. Eccho Rights took the format to MIPTV where it attracted a lot of interest from across the globe.
- New Bride moving in to new territories16 February 2018
- Telefe and Eccho Rights in new Turkish Drama pact9 February 2018
- Elif tops LATAM buyers lists7 February 2018
- Eccho Rights starts Secret Affair1 February 2018
- Eccho Rights ships 600 hours of Turkish Drama to Baltics25 January 2018