Eccho Rights makes new friends
Eccho Rights takes on distribution of a heart-warming, hidden-camera prank show called Fantasy Friends where toys come to life and help children make sense of the world around them.
In the show a favourite toy is equipped with speakers and a comedy presenter starts talking to the child. The parents watch from a secret room as the children reveal their inner thoughts to their toy.
Fantasy Friends could be set up to help parents better understand their children and even make them change their behaviour. But above all it’s a show where children open up in cute, hilarious and, sometimes, mind-blowing ways.
ABC Japan created Fantasy Friends and the show has been airing in the country for three years. Eccho Rights took the format to MIPTV where it attracted a lot of interest from across the globe.
- Eccho Rights recruits new Sales & Acquisitions Executive for Scandinavia28 June 2019
- Silver Spoon picked up for remake in Korea24 June 2019
- Cennet claims new territories5 June 2019
- Eccho Rights reveal pre-sales for Wounded Birds26 April 2019
- SVT picks up Brave and Beautiful as latest Turkish Drama acquisition25 April 2019