Eccho Rights makes new friends
Eccho Rights takes on distribution of a heart-warming, hidden-camera prank show called Fantasy Friends where toys come to life and help children make sense of the world around them.
In the show a favourite toy is equipped with speakers and a comedy presenter starts talking to the child. The parents watch from a secret room as the children reveal their inner thoughts to their toy.
Fantasy Friends could be set up to help parents better understand their children and even make them change their behaviour. But above all it’s a show where children open up in cute, hilarious and, sometimes, mind-blowing ways.
ABC Japan created Fantasy Friends and the show has been airing in the country for three years. Eccho Rights took the format to MIPTV where it attracted a lot of interest from across the globe.
- Eccho Rights signs up Star India's latest drama16 November 2017
- Most Productions’ Life of Secrets added to Eccho Rights catalogue26 October 2017
- Trotsky coming to Cannes - and Eccho Rights11 October 2017
- Phi to be Korean TV's first Turkish Drama27 September 2017
- Eccho Rights bringing Cennet to Mipcom26 September 2017