Eccho Rights makes new friends
Eccho Rights takes on distribution of a heart-warming, hidden-camera prank show called Fantasy Friends where toys come to life and help children make sense of the world around them.
In the show a favourite toy is equipped with speakers and a comedy presenter starts talking to the child. The parents watch from a secret room as the children reveal their inner thoughts to their toy.
Fantasy Friends could be set up to help parents better understand their children and even make them change their behaviour. But above all it’s a show where children open up in cute, hilarious and, sometimes, mind-blowing ways.
ABC Japan created Fantasy Friends and the show has been airing in the country for three years. Eccho Rights took the format to MIPTV where it attracted a lot of interest from across the globe.
- Eccho Rights presents MIPTV line up19 March 2019
- Eccho Rights picks up new ratings success The Promise for international distribution27 February 2019
- Eccho Rights presents Wounded Birds at NATPE22 January 2019
- Eccho Rights to distribute Finland-Chile co-production Invisible Heroes15 January 2019
- CJ ENM acquires leading international distributor Eccho Rights18 December 2018