Eccho Rights recruits new head of Latin America
Barbora Susterova is joining Eccho Rights to head up the company’s growing sales activity in Latin America.
Barbora starts at Eccho Rights in July and will continue to be based in Madrid. For the last eight years Barbora has been handling key territories, including the Latin American market, for Spanish production giant Imagina. Her CV also includes stints at Dramedy and Globomedia.
Barbora comments on her appointment, “I'm very excited about working with Eccho Rights on the Latin-American sales. It's a great opportunity to form part of the team and I gladly accepted the challenge to secure the presence of Eccho Rights in these territories. I'm sure that Eccho Rights’ strong catalogue will be very interesting for clients in the region.”
Fredrik af Malmborg, managing director of Eccho Rights, says, “In the past six months we have seen increased interest in our catalogue from Latin America and feel it is time to strengthen our presence in the region. Barbora’s experience of the international market for drama series and her extensive knowledge of the Latin American market will help Eccho Rights to build on this interest.”
Eccho Rights represents producers of high-end drama series and entertainment formats. The company has been a pioneer in Turkish drama, taking the genre into several new territories including the US, Germany and most recently, Latin America with the hit show Ezel selling to ten countries in the region.
- Eccho Rights to distribute new Viaplay thriller Conspiracy of Silence19 September 2017
- Servant Of The People coming to Korea as ready-made, scripts sold for remake in France18 September 2017
- New Bride returns to number one18 September 2017
- Eccho Rights adds Kill Me Heal Me to Korean scripted catalogue31 August 2017
- Eccho Rights brings award-nominated Turkish Drama to Malaysia17 August 2017