Eccho Rights recruits new head of Latin America
Barbora Susterova is joining Eccho Rights to head up the company’s growing sales activity in Latin America.
Barbora starts at Eccho Rights in July and will continue to be based in Madrid. For the last eight years Barbora has been handling key territories, including the Latin American market, for Spanish production giant Imagina. Her CV also includes stints at Dramedy and Globomedia.
Barbora comments on her appointment, “I'm very excited about working with Eccho Rights on the Latin-American sales. It's a great opportunity to form part of the team and I gladly accepted the challenge to secure the presence of Eccho Rights in these territories. I'm sure that Eccho Rights’ strong catalogue will be very interesting for clients in the region.”
Fredrik af Malmborg, managing director of Eccho Rights, says, “In the past six months we have seen increased interest in our catalogue from Latin America and feel it is time to strengthen our presence in the region. Barbora’s experience of the international market for drama series and her extensive knowledge of the Latin American market will help Eccho Rights to build on this interest.”
Eccho Rights represents producers of high-end drama series and entertainment formats. The company has been a pioneer in Turkish drama, taking the genre into several new territories including the US, Germany and most recently, Latin America with the hit show Ezel selling to ten countries in the region.
- Eccho Rights presents MIPTV line up19 March 2019
- Eccho Rights picks up new ratings success The Promise for international distribution27 February 2019
- Eccho Rights presents Wounded Birds at NATPE22 January 2019
- Eccho Rights to distribute Finland-Chile co-production Invisible Heroes15 January 2019
- CJ ENM acquires leading international distributor Eccho Rights18 December 2018